Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

really not me......

For three days I cant sleep well...I cant sleep at twelve or one....I'll always sleep at four...and today it happened again...just don't know why...

This semester, its gonna last in three more weeks..I'll be sitting for the final papers by next week...but I'd do nothing...I didn't prepare for anything...for any subject...I'm wasting my time on facebook-ing, blogging, and so on...I'm updating my blog almost everyday...compared to last time...there are something inside me....that make me became sooo sooo sooo lazy....and I just can't handle it nemore....

I wanna study hard...I want to show him that I'll be good, I'll be okay in what Im doing...but I think I cant make it...

I'm sad....I dont know why I turn into this stupid girl...This is not Nur Lateesya....this is not me....I want my self back..the old one...that always being positive....not negative thinker like now...

God, help me..................................................

No comments: